Thursday, September 3, 2009

Reunion!


Dear Friends,

I flew to Malawi on the 31st early morning and was reunited with my son in the evening at the Malawi National Police Headquarters. I was met there with my ex husband's brother who was keeping my son and my brother in law (Idris Liya). They did not have even a glint of regret for doing what they have done so far, furthermore my ex's brother warned me to take off the posts on the internet about them and apologize! I told him i will not as i did not write anything false and it was the net that helped me find my son! yes a friend on FB i added from Malawi was the one who gave me the address and even took photographs of my son when he came out to play! Initially when the cops in Malawi had gone to ask about my son my brother in law had lied saying, since he married a malawian girl no one from his family spoke to him or met him! but when i sent the cops the candid shots of my son that was taken in the same address, they took it to him and confronted him, that's when he had said I am sorry i made a mistake and did not know this was a kidnap and so on.

If i had not made the world see the truth i would have not gotten my son back! Also this does not end here as i am being threatened and followed! Even the way back from Malawi! Shoaib was wearing the watch i gifted my ex on our wedding and he stopped wearing it coz of his eczema......... Lol, maybe he gave it to the brother as a bribe! This is the same boy i fought my in law's for! to make them understand the fact that if he loves somebody he should be with her! they brought him down from Malawi in 2005 and tried hiding his passport so that he cant go back and so on! they all hated me for supporting him! but now the same person i supported has turned against me! How come Shoaib? How could you just forget everything? you are married to the one you loved, Zainab and and you also have a child! with the same people who disowned you, you are torturing me!

Idris on the other hand sounded like he wanted to sympathies with me but was forced to go along with his in law's! Not one not two but an entire family refuses to acknowledge their fault and have even pulled their in law's, friends and their entire community down with them! My ex has betrayed and played out his very good friends who trusted and loved him enough to mortgage their houses to help him with business! what was the fault of these people? do you really think they can trust any one else again? How can some one discard people and break their trust and feelings so easily and act like nothing happened?

With all the cases filed against him on money laundering, fraud and so on, the police investigation has brought out many shocking information about my ex husband's past! I shiver every time i think of my past! being married to him and being a part of the Cader family! Gambling has also been one of his habits and the others i wish not to mention as they are too degrading for me to even mention! I will drop the case as promised but god is watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment