Wednesday, August 12, 2009

23 days since i held my son in my arms


Dear Friends,

When one hears about a kidnapping of a child everyone feels sorry and the thought stays in your mind for a while. when work and life demands your attention it is shifted and the news of the loss is buried.............. But when your own child is kidnapped the entire world shuts down. Nothing but the longing to hold your child in your arms exists. Fear of what if? how long? will i? and when? is all that stays in your mind. You think of all the moments you shared with your child, the innocent smile, the mischief and the joy and sorrow. No matter how much you try to eat, sleep and tell your self " you have to be strong so you have to eat and sleep and be healthy to fight this", it never makes sense. The womb that conceived and the body that carried the child for 9 and a half months, is numb. The mind understands but the heart refuses to accept!

To all the kind and compassionate people around the world who have taken time to give me strength and hope, i wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart. In a world where people do not have time to even look up at the faces that they pass by on the street when they walk, all of you have taken time to write to me, call me and help me in anyway you could! I praise lord for the hope instilled in me by you his children and i pray that he will always keep you in his loving and safe arms. If i am unable to stop crying, do the things i used to do..... it is not because i dont respect your words and advice! I have not been able to......... but i am trying!

Thank you friends! Please keep looking for my son and please dont give up on me!

2 comments:

  1. My heart goes out to you Sajini. I cant even begin to imagine what it feels like. What I could do best is pray for you to find your son soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Niloopa, now i am with my son however the threat on my life is still there! But with him next to me i can fight anything! Thank You for your prayers!

    ReplyDelete