Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Help me find my son



My ex husband took my child from me saying he was going for a holiday to dubai for the weekend around two weeks ago. I have not heard from him except one reply to my mail. Though he claimed to be in Dubai the email was traced to Lilongwe Malawi. I have Full legal custody of my Son which was granted to me two years ago. He has two sisters and a brother living in Malawi with their families. My ex husband has gone missing along with his parents and my son. I fear for my sons safety. I want my son back. Please if anyone can help please add me on facebook. My name is Sajini Shabbir. I have posted photographs of the entire family and my son. You can mail me if you can think of another way I can look for my son. I have taken legal actions against the entire family, however like any country it will take a long time for them to trace him. I am begging each one of you to just take a moment to check the photographs and if possible help. I am not a rich woman or vindictive. I just want my son back, and I promise to drop the legal action against them. please help.

p.s.
if you do not use Facebook you can email me for details or pictures of them. I am afraid if I dont find him soon he might be taken away from Malawi. the pic above is the latest pic I have of my son and my ex husband. if you see them please get in touch with me.

3 comments:

  1. HI

    WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO GO TO MALAWI AND SEARCH FOR THEM THROUGH THE POLICE AND EMBASSY THERE?
    YOU COULD CONTACT THE EMBASSY IN MALAWI AND REQUEST FOR HELP.

    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi G,

    I am the one who is fighting the case so i have to be here! at the same time, i am not sure if he is in Malawi or somewhere else in the world. And to get help from the police or embassy, i need a court order or a sighting like someone tells me there is a posblty that they have seen any of them.

    Saj

    ReplyDelete
  3. G,

    A court order will take another two weeks at the least!

    saj

    ReplyDelete