Sunday, August 16, 2009

This Person is my Ex Father In Law:
Abdul Cader Osman Gani
DOB: 4/9/1945

He is 64 years same as my late father if he was alive. I always thought that he was a reliable, respectable and honorable man. A Muslim who abides by the rules and teachings of Islam. Even initially when i learned of the kidnapping i believed that My father in law and my mother in law would not have been a part of this, maybe they were lied to by my ex husband as for as long as i have known Feizal, my ex husband never spoke the truth even if his life depended on it.
But then i learned that they had planned this together and even discussed with their friends, though the friends have warned them not to do this saying it was wrong. My father in law has aided the kidnap and also left Sri Lanka without informing the same people he had discussed this matter with.

When i called my mother in law's family, where all the weddings and functions take place and my In law's stay when they go to India to ask for a phone number or contact address, they said they only talk to my in laws family when they call hence they do not have a phone number and did not know their where about! but all along my father in law had been there with them....

These were the people i trusted and respected the most! I have never even run to them complaining about their son or fought with them! I thought that what their son was not their fault and at their old age i should not worry them. but now..............They have two daughters too, would they have let this happen to them? how would they have taken this if it happened to them? As a mother of four and a grand mother, how could my Mother in Law do this? In what way am i less human than her daughter or herself?

As i am frantically searching for my son also trying to digest the things these people together have done to me, I still do not want them to be punished by the law. What they have done is between them and God and justice will be done by him! The legal proceedings taken by me is to ensure the safe return of my only child, Abu. But if anyone who know's them is reading this and can contact them please ask them to return my son before its too late to stop the proceedings. Just call me, talk to me, we can resolve this matter! All i want is my only child back!

Please give me my son back!

No comments:

Post a Comment